Services & Prices
Whanganui, Palmerston North, and Wider Manawatu-Whanganui Region:
Vocalsaints offers a range of speech-language therapy services, including written reports and letters of referral. Take a look at our options below!
Telehealth Initial Assessments
- A range of assessments used to identify a client’s specific communication difficulties. Done by teleconference, using secure video calling software to work with you in your home or office. Telehealth is ideal for older children and adults when travel to appoints may be difficult. Based on assessment outcomes, a Speech-Language Therapist will establish any areas of need and determine an individualised treatment plan. Assessments usually last 60 minutes. Find out more…
Telehealth Speech-Language Therapy
- One-on-one speech-language therapy sessions by teleconference, using a variety of fun and effective evidence-based strategies customised for an individual’s age and their presenting communication issues. Telehealth means using secure video calling software to work with you in your home or office. It is ideal for older children and adults when travel to appoints may be difficult. Each session lasts 45 minutes. Find out more…
- Available at any time after completing an initial assessment, our home programmes will provide you with detailed techniques to develop your communication skills, or those of your child. Any resources necessary for the home programme’s implementation are included. Find out more…
Letters for Insurance Agencies
- This service is free as long as an initial assessment has been completed beforehand. We will provide your insurer with a letter explaining your (or your child’s) communication-related symptoms, the medical necessity of treatment and estimated cost of treatment. Other details can be added to this letter if requested by your insurer.
- Options include assessment reports, which are available at any time after completing an initial assessment and progress reports, which are available during on-going speech-language therapy treatment. Find out more…
Letters of Referral
- As long as an initial assessment has been completed, Vocalsaints will refer you or your child as necessary to other health professionals, such as Doctors, Audiologists and Psychologists. In our letters of referral, we aim to provide all the information about your communication profile that the other health professional may require.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch.